Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Everybody needs a brother like this

Sweet Gameboy has had a hard time at school the past couple of weeks.  We have made a few changes at home and had several conversations with him and his teacher.  Yesterday, I prayed as I dropped him off at the bus stop, that he would have a great day.  Every time I pick him up from school, I can tell by his face whether it was good or bad.  He was grinning ear to ear so I asked,  how was your day?  Mom, I saved Princess. You saved Princess, how?  Well, she was not on the bus, and I made the bus driver stop.  The driver wanted to leave her at school, and I wouldn’t let them leave without my sister.  I wouldn’t want her to have to sleep at school…I would miss her.  Oh sweetie, I would miss her too.  You are a great brother.PB060006

Hey mom, I also got a note from my teacher that says I had a great day and I think we should celebrate. 

Yum!  Here’s to many more great days Gameboy!  We love you.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! What a sweet brother! He's got her back!

    p.s. What whacko bus driver wouldn't want to go stop and check for a kid who is supposed to be on the bus?!

    ReplyDelete