Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween fun

Our Halloween was jam packed this year and the kids wouldn’t have it any other way. Gameboy and Princess woke up ready to dress in costume and I convinced them to at least wait until lunch. IMG_1730

IMG_1731 IMG_1732

After we were all dressed up, we headed to our church Fall Festival. There were lots of inflatables, games, a dunking booth, and my kids favorite the cake walk. I sat with the babies who were sleeping in their stroller and enjoyed too much kettle corn and funnel cake. Then we drove to my parents house to go to their neighborhood’s Trunk or Treat. Trunk or Treat is a fun night of extreme trick or treating. Gameboy and Princess got so much candy that I can’t stop eating!! After the big events, we had a nice late dinner with my parents. I loved visiting them and it was great to have extra help with the babies.

I didn’t get any pictures of the babies on Halloween in their precious tiger costumes (they had 2 costumes this year), but I did take some at the pumpkin patch. We were too late to get a pumpkin this year so we decorated Halloween cookies instead. Here are a few pictures from our fun family night.

IMG_1695

IMG_1698

IMG_1700

IMG_1702

Sarah Beth

IMG_1708

Sydney AnneIMG_1722

IMG_1714 IMG_1721

No comments:

Post a Comment