Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Babies Nursery

I had so much fun decorating the twins room!   I spent lots of time on the internet trying to get ideas and I love how it turned out.IMG_1753 My mom is an amazing seamstress and she worked so hard making all the bedding (X2) and curtains for the girls room.   Baby room6I loved shopping with her for the fabric and trying to figure out how much we needed.  It was a complicated math problem.IMG_1748Princess and Papa D painted the room for me and I love the color.  It is so soothing when you walk in the room.  A friend from church painted their names above their beds.  She is a talented lady and did a great job.

Papa Swan made their changing table.  It is so cute in the room and very sturdy.Baby room8

Baby room4

Baby room1 IMG_1742

IMG_1744

Here’s a few pictures from the bathroom.babies room bath Baby room2 Baby room3

I am so thankful to my mom for her countless hours of work!!!  I love the room and I know the girls will love it for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment