Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Helpers

As I wondered about summer, I was so concerned about entertaining the big kids and I really did not think about how helpful they would be.  Every morning Gameboy helps with the first feeding.IMG_2318

He can calm them down when they are sad and even make them laugh out loud.   I treasure our time snuggling in my bed and it’s a great way to start our day.

IMG_2314 IMG_2312

In other news, Miss Sarah is now standing in her bed, instead of sleeping, so we had to lower her crib last night.  Here are some pictures of the girls playing together while we adjusted Sarah’s bed.  We kept the tool in the drawer because Sydney won’t be far behind her.IMG_2319

Hey mom look at me!

IMG_2320   IMG_2322   IMG_2328

Please put her back in her bed so I can sleep!!IMG_2329  I am so thankful for my family and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment