Sunday, March 28, 2010

Six Month Stats- Sydney Anne

Happy 6th Month Birthday to you!IMG_2196

Weight: 11lbs 12 ounces -1%

Height: 23 1/2 inches 1%

Head Circumference: 15 3/4 Inches 2%

You wear a size 2 diaper and 3-6 month clothes. You had a double ear infection this month and I am so glad you are feeling better. Oh Sydney, your eyes melt my heart!! They remind me of this cute character from Shrek. See what I mean?

Shrek 2 Movie Poster Puss in Boots Cute Cat FaceIMG_2192a

You are starting to sit up too and like to play with this ball. (this same ball makes Sarah scream???)IMG_2185

Your favorite time of the day is bath time and I love to snuggle with you after a bath.IMG_2224

You love to lay on your tummy too and suck your fingers.IMG_2205 IMG_2201

Every time I look at you, I am reminded how blessed we are to have you in our family!! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment