Wednesday, April 28, 2010

God is Good!

Gameboy and I went to the ENT today for a follow up visit and we have great news to report.  His hearing has been restored 100% and he has no infection!!  I am so happy about the news and loved how the doc told him he had no excuses now.  He can no longer say “I didn’t hear you mom”.   This is our second ENT and I really liked how he handled our case.  He talked to Gameboy not about him as though he was not there.  He answered all of my questions without rushing me and even called our house to check up on him. 

As a new mom of 4, I find my self worrying more about each of our babies.  Worrying really could be my full time job, but I know that is not what God wants me to be doing with my time.  So today I am thankful for His reminder to me to cast my cares upon Him.

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment