Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who do they look like? Part 2

Here’s another high quality photo of me. :)   scan0003 When Princess was born, I thought she was a good combination of David and I. scan0014 But really she looks like my sweetie and Sydney.  Here are a few more pictures of her as a baby.scan0010                      Princess                                                     Sydney

scan0021 IMG_2039     

Here’s a picture of me at my favorite birthday ever.  I was turning 8 and it was a Miss Piggy dress up tea party.scan0017 scan0018 Here’s Princess age 8.IMG_2003 IMG_1925

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here’s another picture of my sweetie.  scan0022 Who do you think Gameboy looks like?                                                        

scan0011 IMG_2033

   Gameboy top left and bottom.  Sarah top right.scan0012

I think Sarah looks a lot like him.  Here’s Daddy at age 6.scan0019

and Gameboyscan0013 scan0020with both summer and winter hair age 5/6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for letting me walk down memory lane.  I just love how God created us unique and special.  I am so thankful for my family. 

Revelation 4:11 "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created."

No comments:

Post a Comment