Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

For unto us a child is born; unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder.—Isaiah 9:6

My sweetie and I love to hear our kids on Christmas morning. They are so excited to see all the goodies under the tree. We require them to make us breakfast and take a picture before they can open presents. Dad reads the Christmas story from Luke 2 before we open gifts and we pause to thank God for the ultimate gift of Jesus! Here is the famous Christmas morning picture.IMG_1947

Here’s one from a few years ago.My favorite

Oh my aren’t kids the cutest on Christmas morning…no wonder I got pregnant with the twins in January. Santa was very good to us. Look at all the presents under the tree.IMG_1950

Sydney

IMG_1956

IMG_1959

Jacob’s favorite Christmas presents were his skateboard, scooter and Indiana Jones 2 for the Wii.

IMG_1982

IMG_1984

IMG_1992

Sarah

IMG_1993

IMG_1998

IMG_2001 Samantha’s favorite gifts were her hot pink camera, easy bake oven and her twinkle toes shoes.IMG_2002

IMG_2003

My sweetie bought me a new sofa and lots of other cool things. I will post a picture of my new living room when it comes in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment